1. Insure all entrances, doors/windows are locked and secure.
2. Check exterior and interior of property for signs of forced entry or vandalism.
3. Remove flyers, menus, and other items that suggest extended non-occupancy.
4. Inspect interior for signs of moisture or mildew
5. Check for leaks (water heater, sinks, toilets,).
6. Flashlight inspect walls, ceilings, floors for signs of water damage.
7. Run water, flush toilets (optional based on owner preference).
8. Insure refrigerator is running properly.
9. Check ice maker.
10. Check thermostat and adjust temperature as needed.
11. Check smoke detectors.
12. Check air filter in hvac unit. (Replacement is additional charge)
13. Change air fresheners as necessary.
14. Re-set clocks in case of power outages.
15. Look for signs of rodent or insect infestation.
16. Check outdoor furniture. Move and secure as necessary.
17. Check breaker box for tripped breakers.
18. Insure water is shut off at main valve.
19. For single family residences, examine exterior features from the ground (ie. roof, gutters, landscape, decks, driveway).
20 . Arm security system
AFTER EACH INSPECTION, THE OWNER WILL BE EMAILED A COMPLETED CHECKLIST AND PHOTOS. WE WILL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY YOU OF ANY PROBLEMS DISCOVERED DURING OUR INSPECTION.